Last modified: 2011-04-01 by andrew weeks
Keywords: dunajska luzna |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Dunajská Lužná is the union of three villages:
Jánošíková (Hungarian: Dénesd; German: Schildern), Nové Košariska (Hungarian Misérd; German: Mischdorf), and Nová Lipnica (Hungarian Torcs; German Tartschendorf) were in 1910 German-Hungarian villages. Most of the German population fled in 1945-1948. The villages were in the Pozsony (in Slovakian Prešporok) County of the Kingdom of Hungary till 1919/1920 (Czechoslovakian occupation / Treaty of Trianon). 1920-1939 part of Czechoslovakia, 1939-1945 part of Slovakia, and 1945-1992 part of Czechoslovakia.
István Molnár, 21 Jun 2000