This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website

Aba (Fejer, Hungary)

Aba város

Last modified: 2015-01-17 by zoltán horváth
Keywords: hungary | fejer | aba |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors




image by Zoltan Horvath, 13 January 2015


See also:

Other Sites:


Overview

Aba large village (Aba nagyközség) is in Fejér county. Photo of the flag of the village (vertical, white, charged with the Coat of Arms) at <www.aba.hu>.
István Molnár
, 17 March 2002

Aba is a town in Fejér county, Hungary. It was first mentioned c 1300, named after a Pecheneg official. It has wards: Bodakajtor arised up in 1448, while Belsőbáránd arised up in 1465 in documents. The settlement became under Ottoman rzle in 1543, and it was destroyed during the Thirteen Years' War between (1591–1606). It was settled again in the 17th century. Aba became town in 2013.
Zoltan Horvath, 13 January 2015


The Flag

Its flag is white with its coat of arms in the middle of the flag. Name of the town is written under the arms with contoured golden letters. There are blue and golden wolf-teeth around the flag. Proportion is 1:2.
Regulation of symbols (in Hungarian).
Image of flag: http://fehervar.hir24.hu/Root/Shared/Galleries/2012_11/Aba-es-Ipsala-testvervarosi-megallapodasa/aba_ipsala06.JPG
Zoltan Horvath, 13 January 2015


Coat of Arms


image by Zoltan Horvath, 13 January 2015

Decsription of coat of arms (in English): http://www.nemzetijelkepek.hu/onkormanyzat-aba_en.shtml
Zoltan Horvath, 13 January 2015