Last modified: 2008-05-24 by francisco gregoric
Keywords: las flores | partido de las flores | flores |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
The Partido de Las Flores is located at the center-east part of the Province of Buenos Aires at 187 Km of the City of Buenos Aires, capital of Argentina. It is 3,340 Kmē and it had a total population of 23,551 inhabitants in the last census (2001). Its main economical activities are agriculture and stockbreeding.
The Partido de Las Flores was originally founded in 1839 by decree of Governor Juan Manuel de Rosas, but the present day district was created by provincial law on July 18, 1865.
Francisco Gregoric, 12 Apr 2008
A green field with the with the red geographic shape of the district at center. The flag has a light blue and white border at fly and at the upper and lower sides.
Francisco Gregoric, 27 Feb 2006
Anything below this line was not added by the editor of this page.